Welcome to DAY 9 of 29 Days of the Young Living Business Series. Each day in February, I'll post a business tip to help you get started sharing these amazing products and growing your business.
DAY 9: ENROLLING A NEW MEMBER
Today, we’re going to talk about enrolling a new member and then TOMORROW we’ll discuss following-up. I think this is important and probably should’ve been talked about earlier. It’s pretty important to know how to sign someone up BEFORE you go out prospecting so that you don’t get hung up in the process. BUT that's okay - we're talking about it now.
So you’ve contacted a friend about using essential oils. You told her all about how you use them and how you think she’ll benefit from using them too. You gave her a sample to try and she called you a few days later and said, “THESE OILS ARE AMAZING! How can I get more?”. HERE is where you introduce the Premium Starter Kit.
The Premium Starter Kit is the BEST way to enroll someone--it’s the best value. We’re talking $300+ worth of Young Living products, and they get it all for $160+tax &shipping. That’s pretty much half off. With that being said, a Premium Starter Kit also makes that person a wholesale member. A wholesale membership ONLY means that they can then purchase IF and when they want to at wholesale cost (24% less than retail). Remember back to our Terms & Definitions – they DO NOT have to sell anything if they choose not to. Of course, they always have the option – so they do have to provide a social security number.
How to get over the SSN hurdle: If you ever have someone who is unwilling to provide their social, let them know that they cannot purchase the PSK if they don’t provide their social. Unfortunately, that’s the only way to get the deal on the PSK. You can also mention that Young Living is a BILLION dollar company and A+ accredited with the Better Business Bureau. We’ve never had any privacy issues with entering a social security number. This usually will make them feel secure enough to give the information. You can also mention that they can enroll online in their own home if they want to feel more secure. If they still say no, let them know they can buy individual oils at retail cost as a CUSTOMER. And you can sign them up this way. If they are still unhappy, honestly it’s better to just move on from them. Let them know you’ll be there when they are ready to order. (Never burn bridges!).
So you have a person who wants to buy the PSK – AWESOME! Congratulations, this is a HUGE step to building your business, your FIRST enrollee! If you are in person with them, you can log onto a computer or your phone, and go to youngliving.com and click Become a Member at the top. On the first page, you’ll want to make sure you check the box that someone introduced them to YL – this is where you will input your Member # as the ENROLLER and SPONSOR ID. This is where you earn your bonuses so make sure you put your number there! If you are building legs underneath of you, you can change the SPONSOR ID to be their member #. But leave your # as the ENROLLER ID, so you earn the bonuses. Have them fill out their personal info on the next page, and then when they come to purchasing the kit they have OPTIONS for the diffuser. The DEW DROP is the most popular option and also the cheapest option. This is a GREAT diffuser. If you have someone who wants another option, (they’ll usually know what they want), have them choose it and then have them complete their payment info on the next page. They’ll get a confirmation and CONGRATULATIONS! They are now a wholesale member of Young Living! Their kit will be shipped directly to them (along with any future orders) in about 7 business days.
SOMETIMES: I have kits on hand. I purchase one PSK or two on my own account to keep at my house. Whenever I have someone local who wants to enroll, I give them that kit and in the SHIPPING SECTION when they are signing up, I’ll put MY shipping info. This way, the kit that I gave them, is replaced by their new kit. This is an option for you if you want to give people the option to IMMEDIATELY dig into their oils. This is also a great option if you hold classes.
If you are giving any giveaways with an enrollment (free oil/product, reference material, jewelry, cash back, etc.) this is the time to give them their goodies.
If the new member you are enrolling is not with you in person, you can send them (via text, facebook, email, etc.) a personalized link with your member number ALREADY filled in. If you have a DiscoverYV team website page, your link is already connected to that via the “Order Essential Oils” button. Here is the link: https://www.youngliving.com/vo/…You want to change the 7 digit number after sponsored= and enrollerid= to be YOUR MEMBER NUMBER. Then this will automatically populate on the page. This way you can ensure your new member will enroll underneath of you and YOU will receive the bonuses.
And that’s it! You now have a new member! It’s super easy, and luckily you have to do VERY little to help them get set-up. It’s often beneficial to be with the new member to walk them through it (unless they’re doing it online themselves) so they know how the process is done for when they want to share with a friend. Sometimes you can use a paper form (they write all their info down on paper) and you just enter it in when you get back to your computer. This isn’t always necessary but is helpful sometimes when you are hosting a class and there are a lot of new sign-ups. You can order the forms in your virtual office.
If you have any questions regarding this process, please let me know!
Welcome to DAY 8 of 29 Days of the Young Living Business Series. Each day in February, I'll post a business tip to help you get started sharing these amazing products and growing your business.
DAY 8: BUSINESS TOOLS
Yesterday we talked about how to share with others. TODAY we’re going to talk about what tools to have with you WHEN you share, and how they can help you significantly grow your business.
1. BUSINESS CARDS. Business cards are a HUGE tool to have in this business. Often you are talking to strangers or acquaintances—so how do you follow up with them? When you talk in person with someone and you suggest essential oils, ask them if they’d like to exchange info. It’s COMPLETELY NECESSARY to get their digits and not just GIVE yours. You want to be able to follow-up with them.
What to have on your card: name, member#, YL Independent Distributor Logo, website (you should have your own), and EMAIL. You can also have your social media info on there. Instead of giving a business card, you can pull out your phone and say, “Are you on Facebook?” Most likely they are – look them up and add them as a friend RIGHT there. Then you can stay connected, and when they join YL – you can add them to our Facebook group!
Ways to give out your business card: When you are talking with a stranger or a new friend you just met and you were talking about a mutual interest (the conversation doesn’t even have to be about essential oils!), you can say, “It was so nice chatting with you, would it be okay to keep in touch?” You can pull out your business card, and most likely they won’t say no (because that’s rude LOL), and ask if they have a business card or email/phone. ALWAYS EXCHANGE INFO. Don’t just give, give, give out your business card because that’s a waste of money. You want to CAPTURE their info, especially when you’ve had a conversation with someone.
You can also include your business cards in thank you cards, or any kind of mailings you do. You can leave one in the bill at a restaurant with a little note if you had a really good waiter/waitress. These people like to TALK to other people, BE FRIENDLY with them. Then tell them how great they are at their job & that you have a business opportunity for them if they are interested, and leave your card.
2. A WEBSITE. Like I mentioned yesterday, this is important because you want to point prospects in the right direction. If you point them to Young Living’s website, you may lose them to someone else because they didn’t have your member # or didn’t put it in. Website’s don’t have to be expensive or time consuming – in fact when you join our Discover Your Vitality team, you get a website for FREE and you have to do very little work. If you are interested in getting one set-up, comment below or let me know. All I need from you is a short bio about who you are & how you got started with oils. Your website will be discoveryv.com/yourname. View our team members here.
How to use your website: I can’t tell you how many new enrollees I’ve received from social media and my website. Some I have no Idea who they are, and their located all over the US! If you have anyone who is interested, ask them to check out your website and let them know you’ll follow-up with them in a couple days. The important thing to do when sharing with ANYONE is following-up (tomorrow’s lesson). You can say, “Did you get a chance to check out my website? It has a TON of great info on it regarding essential oils. I’d love to know what you thought!” When sharing your images on social media, you can add your website to the caption. Website’s come in handy when you have people who are not yet comfortable asking you for information, but they want to learn more. They’ll travel there on their own. THEN you can be the one to start the conversation and follow-up with them.
3. MARKETING MATERIAL. When you hold a class (we’ll talk about this in a few days), you want to make sure you are giving your members something to read/learn from. KREPublishing.com has a booklet that I created (Above the Wellness Line), that goes over all of the starter kit oils, NingXia, Thieves, Supplements, and more. This is a great booklet to pass out AT CLASSES. Something like this (because of the value) is not something to pass out to just anyone. In that case, there are less expensive 5x7 cards that have less info on them, but still help educate a prospect. You can always REFER TO THESE when talking about essential oils with a prospect. If you don’t have anything to hand out, the prospect is left to refer to their memory (which will not be the best), so it’s important to give them a little something to take home. Oilrevolutiondesigns.com also has materials, and Young Living has materials as well that you can order in your Virtual Office. I also have some digital files that I would be happy to email you and you can order your own cards from vistaprint.com orovernightprints.com OR simply print from your own printed and cut to size – this is a cheaper option for those who want to save money.
4. THANK YOU CARDS. I write handwritten thank you cards ALL THE TIME. It is such a nice gesture and really gives a personal touch to this business. Thank you cards should be sent to every new member that you personally enroll, especially if you did not enroll them while you were face-to-face. You can include your business card, so they know how to stay in touch. This makes them feel comfortable enough to contact you, and lets them know they are appreciated. You can get AWESOME thank you cards for less than $5 at TJMaxx or Marshalls.
5. PASSIVE MARKETING MATERIALS. These are business tools that are used to generate conversations or spark interest, passively. Essential oil t-shirts, coffee mugs, diffuser jewelry, oil bags, ANYTHING with essential oils or Young Living on it, is what you want to be wearing, and using. Then, when you are out in public, you will have people ask you about it. I get a TON of interest on my $8 lavastone diffuser ring from sacredarrowjewelry.com. Usually cashiers will ask me about, and it’s a direct lead into a conversation about essential oils.
There are possibly more business tools but I can't think of them at the moment. If I do, I will update this post! But, business cards, a website, and marketing materials are a must. Any questions, let me know!
Welcome to DAY 7 of 29 Days of the Young Living Business Series. Each day in February, I'll post a business tip to help you get started sharing these amazing products and growing your business.
DAY 7: HOW TO SHARE
The ONLY way to share is to TALK TO PEOPLE. Use your list, and start talking. Keep it casual. Network Marketing is often referred to as Relationship Marketing, because you want to build relationships with everyone you know. The number one way to NOT feel like a salesperson is by suggesting a great product to someone who you already have built a rapport with, like that awesome movie you just saw, or the new restaurant you checked out.
With that being said, let’s get into HOW TO TALK TO PEOPLE:
If you EVER have questions, please don’t hesitate to ask me. I will give you tips on what to say, how to say it, etc.
Welcome to DAY 6 of 29 Days of the Young Living Business Series. Each day in February, I'll post a business tip to help you get started sharing these amazing products and growing your business.
DAY 6: MAKE A LIST
One of the MOST IMPORTANT steps to building this business is sharing. Without sharing the products with others, you will have no business. If you’re not sharing with AT LEAST 2 NEW PEOPLE every day, you will not grow. You may be thinking to yourself, “I don’t know anyone” or “I don’t know ENOUGH people”. Network Marketing is not about who you know, but who THEY know. Meaning, you have a friend, you introduce that friend to the oils, then THEY SHARE with the people THEY know. And so on. YOU don’t need to know a lot of people to succeed in this business. Many of the diamonds, crown diamonds, and royal crown diamonds have come from very small towns!
With that being said, the first thing you need to do is MAKE A LIST. This list consists of all the people you know. DON’T WORRY about if you think they will like the product/business or not—that is not for you to decide. Let them decided whether or not the product is for them. All you have to do is share it with them.
Please view this ULTIMATE MEMORY JOGGER or this Memory Jogger. Use either of these memory joggers to make a list of EVERYONE you know. Again, leave the judgements out the window about whether or not they would like Young Living. Just write their name down. HOMEWORK: when you’ve completed this task, comment below with how many names you have on your list.
If you’ve been working Young Living for awhile NOW IS THE TIME TO REVISIT YOUR LIST.
I’m pulling these TIPS from Sarah Robbins. Her book ROCK YOUR NETWORK MARKETING BUSINESS, gives GREAT tips and word-for-word examples on how to share your products with others. (Read her book):
‘Revisit your customers- “How are you loving your products? I’m not sure if I ever shared, but as a distributor of the products I get a great discount. I would love to get you on a program where you can get wholesale pricing too, and possibly earn your products for free or make a little money by sharing them with others. Do you have a few minutes where I can share more about how?” (share your business, and distributor discounts and benefits)
Revisit past prospects or former business builders—”I know the timing wasn’t right before, but if ever there’s a time to take another peek at the company, the time is now. Going into fall, business is booming so now is the time to get trained and begin to assemble your team—plus new products and promotions are coming out. The time is now. I wanted to revisit and see if the time is right to take another look. I would hate for you to miss out.” (share what’s new and exciting)
Go through your phone and Facebook contacts– is it possible there’s people there that you haven’t reached out to yet? Call them: “I wanted to share some exciting news with you. I started a new business (tell them more about your product or service and your story in how you found it and why you’re excited about it). My business is building in your area, and I wanted to share it with you–and see if I could pick your brain and get ideas of how to build there, and who you know might be interested. Could I treat you to coffee (or virtual coffee with a coffee gift card) and tell you more?”
Lifestyle Networking– Compliment/ Connect– Pass out Samples and Follow Up– Look for ways to engage in conversation. Give someone a compliment. Ask a lot of questions. (“Great service. Do you love your job?” or ”Cute kids. Where do they go to school?” etc) Then leave them with a sample. “I’ve loved chatting with you today. I would love to leave you with this gift (tell them more about the sample, and what it does.) I promise you’ll love it. If you promise you’ll try it, I promise I’ll follow up!” Get their name, number, and tell them what time you’ll call, and write it on the card you leave with them. When you follow up: “How’d you love the product? Before I tell you more about it, I would love to tell you why I’m excited about my business!”
Classes/ Virtual Classes– Reach out to your friends and ask them to host an event for you: “My business is building in your area. I’d love to meet new people. Would you be willing to host an event for me? You invite the people, I’ll do all the work, and throw in some free product as a thank you!”
Social Media– WE ARE PAID STORY TELLERS. Mix up your personal and inspirational posts with a little bit of business every few days: lifestyle posts, congratulations and welcoming to new new distributors, or shout outs to people who made an achievement to edify that person, encourage your team, and engage and interest your FB audience. Share product tips and testimonials, along with before and afters.
If you find people aren’t interested–“No problem, I’d love to get you on our products and get great results. And do you know anyone who would be interested in my products or business? If so, I’d love to reward you for your referrals and give you product for free as a thank you!”
Hope these tips help you build your list, big time–and rock your network marketing business!’
Welcome to DAY 5 of 29 Days of the Young Living Business Series. Each day in February, I'll post a business tip to help you get started sharing these amazing products and growing your business.
DAY 5: FINDING YOUR WHY
Can we all agree that the benefits of Network Marketing are incredible?! Now is the time to determine WHY you are in this business. For financial freedom? For time freedom? For your kids? For retirement income? To help others? For a purpose? What is driving you emotionally to develop a successful business? Your “why” is your long term vision for success in your business. You need to know WHY you are doing this business and let that DRIVE you to push through even the toughest of moments.
This business has its seasons. You’ll go through a period of a few months where you’re really rocking it and you’re seeing the highest OGV you’ve ever seen. And then, 6 months later, you’ve hit a low. You can’t really seem to find anyone to share with, your team members haven’t been ordering as much, etc. You’d rather be reading a good book instead of talking about essential oils. Your OGV dips back down. REMEMBER YOUR WHY. WHY you’re here. WHY you want that residual income, that time freedom. This past September, I really wasn't feeling the business and I may have even said once or twice that I wanted to take a break, but I remembered that the financial freedom that comes with network marketing is HUGE, so I kept pushing along. My passion for sharing came back to me a month later, and in November I hit SILVER. Like I said, everything has it's ups and downs, but if you remember your WHY, you'll keep pushing through. DON'T let your disappointments drive you - let your future success.
Let me ask you a few questions: If time and money were no issue, how would your life look? Where would you live? What would you drive? What would you do with your time? Would you have any debt? In other words, what will a successful business do for your life, your family’s life, and your lifestyle?
It’s important not only to KNOW your why, but to WRITE IT DOWN and be as specific as you can. The more specific, the more powerful it will be! If your WHY is incredibly big – like most of ours will be, make small goals toward achieving that why and celebrate each accomplishment. For instance if you want to live debt-free, but you have a mountain of debt behind you, take a small portion of each of your checks and put it towards one small credit card, or put it in a separate bank account. As you pay off each little credit card, or eventually a big loan, celebrate that victory – until you have achieved your WHY. Then, your WHY might change to saving money for retirement, etc.
WHAT IS YOUR WHY? I’d love to hear what motivates you to build this business! My WHY is to live financially free, give back to my friends, family, and local businesses, and travel the world. That’s a HUGE why. How much would my WHY cost? A LOT. But that doesn’t intimidate me. I have starter goals to reach my WHY and it continues to push me through!
Welcome to DAY 4 of 29 Days of the Young Living Business Series. Each day in February, I'll post a business tip to help you get started sharing these amazing products and growing your business.
DAY 4: UNDERSTANDING NETWORK MARKETING.
Before we go further into building this business, I want to talk about Network Marketing. It’s an INCREDIBLE business model. And no—it’s not a pyramid scheme.
So here’s how network marketing works:
Network marketing is word of mouth advertising, which is the most effective form of advertising. Instead of Young Living paying advertisers, it pays “distributors” to share the benefits of the products with others around them. I share with someone I know, they share with someone they know, and so on. This forms a network. Everyone who shares is compensated by Young Living. Pretty basic, right? You share your favorite movie, restaurant, new food item, with your friends and family, and you don’t even get compensated for it. With Young Living, when you share, you get compensated! But only 8% of Young Living wholesale members are actually working the business. If you have an OGV of 500+, you're in that 8%!
What are the benefits of network marketing?
- You earn a residual income. This is HUGE, and probably why MOST of you are here right now – to earn an extra income. With network marketing, you get paid BONUSES for enrolling someone in Young Living as a wholesale member, THEN you also get paid a commission (8%) on the orders they place during their membership. What this means is no matter how many times they order (for life) you earn that commission. You ALSO earn a commission on the orders of the people they enroll up to 8 levels deep! Do you see how this is residual and how the income possibilities are endless? Good.
- You can condense a 40 year career, into 3-5 years. YES, you can. Eric Worre who wrote the book, The FOUR YEAR CAREER (please read it if you haven’t), puts this into perspective perfectly. He says you can either choose the 40/40/40 plan: Work for 40 hours a week, for 40 years of your life, to retire on 40% of your income (which was not enough to begin with), OR you can work for 4 years of your life, and have it provide everything you need for the next 40 years. SIGN ME UP, right?! This is possible with Network Marketing.
- You have TIME FREEDOM. Adam Green, the author of 25 TO LIFE (read this book too), talks about how TIME is our most valuable commodity. It is THE ONLY thing you spend and can never get back. Imagine: You just went back to work after having your first daughter, and you dropped her off at daycare. You feel guilty for MONTHS because you’re missing some of her first moments. Your baby sitter calls you sometime after her first birthday saying she took her first step, and YOU MISSED IT. This is why Network Marketing is a better way. You can stay home with your kids, give them the love and care they need, and STILL WORK YOUR BUSINESS. Heck, you can travel the world, and STILL WORK YOUR BUSINESS. TIME FREEDOM IS REAL. Don’t waste another second NOT building your business. The faster, and more aggressive you build your business, the sooner you’ll be on a week-long vacation spending time with the people that matter the most to you, and it's completely paid for by your business.
- You get INCREDIBLE tax benefits. I’m not totally knowledgeable in this area, but there are many things you can write-off by having a home-based business including part of your home, cell phone bill, car, office supplies, meals, travel, electric, heat, even your dog supplies (guard dog), etc. The list is forever long.
- You CHANGE LIVES. Not only are you working, but you’re doing purpose-driven work. You’re helping to change lives. Young Living is incredible in that it’s a healthy lifestyle company. Not only can you help someone change their health & wellness, but you can help them change their financial situation as well.
- You can LEAVE A LEGACY for your family. Those kids you’re working so hard for right now to provide for financially? When you’re older, you can leave the business to them. YES–it’s WILLABLE. So not only will that residual income keep coming to YOU for the rest of your life, but it will go to your KIDS too. How awesome is that?
- You get to be a part of a HUGE COMMUNITY. The great thing about Young Living is that it allows you to meet incredible people who are JUST LIKE YOU. We’re all passionate about young living, and about network marketing. And we get super excited when someone joins us.
- And finally – you spend A LOT MORE TIME doing things you love. And that’s important.
Sooo… you can spend 3-5 years working HARD (again, this is not easy) to build your network of OIL LOVERS and earn a RESIDUAL income that will provide for you and your family for a LIFETIME and allow you to spend more time doing what you LOVE, with the PEOPLE you love.
Raise your hand if you're in!
Welcome to DAY 3 of 29 Days of the Young Living Business Series. Each day in February, I'll post a business tip to help you get started sharing these amazing products and growing your business.
DAY 3: UNDERSTANDING TERMS & DEFINITIONS.
Today we're going to go over the terms and definitions used in this business and in the compensation plan. You'll hear these words a lot as we talk about how to sign someone up, how to earn the most in commission, etc. I will keep the definitions basic but informative. If you have questions, please let me know in the comments!
ENROLLER: This is the person who “enrolls” someone. The enroller is the one who receives the KIT BONUS and the FAST START BONUS. (The $50) Whenever you share Young Living with someone and they want to purchase a kit and become a wholesale member, you want them to put YOUR MEMBER NUMBER as the ENROLLER ID.
SPONSOR: This is the person you put a new member under to build their team. Why would you want to place someone under another person? In order to receive the most in compensation, you want to help the people under you build their teams. If YOU are the sponsor of a new member, then the person will be on your level one (directly under you). The sponsor DOES NOT earn the bonuses (the enroller does). If you want the new member on your LEVEL ONE (or front line), then put YOUR MEMBER NUMBER as the SPONSOR ID. You are then the ENROLLER and SPONSOR. If you want to put the new member under one of your teammates, then THEIR MEMBER NUMBER goes in as the SPONSOR ID.
WHOLESALE MEMBER: This is a person who enrolled in Young Living with a STARTER KIT. Someone CANNOT purchase a starter kit, if they don't become a wholesale member. This membership requires a new member to give their SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER or TAX ID NUMBER. A wholesale member can purchase products at wholesale price (24% less than retail). A wholesale member also qualifies to work Young Living as a business if they choose (this is optional).
CUSTOMER: This is a person who chooses to enroll as a retail customer at the time of enrollment. This person pays 24% higher prices than a wholesale customer. They DO NOT have to purchase a STARTER KIT. A customer does not have the option to work Young Living as a business. A retail customer DOES have the option to convert to a wholesale membership later if they choose.
LEG: A Leg is a member who you sponsored and the members that they sponsored. An example: I enrolled and sponsored my mom, Donna. I enrolled my friend Sarah, and put my mom’s member ID as the sponsor ID. Sarah enrolled/sponsored her mom, Sandy. My “LEG” now consists of My Mom, Donna, Sarah, and Sandy. A LEG is anyone on your LEVEL ONE (Front Line) and the members that they have sponsored.
PV: PV means PERSONAL VOLUME. Your PV consists of all the orders you place in a single month combined (Essential Rewards Orders and Standard Orders). PV also can be used in terms of purchasing products. For example, a 15 ml bottle of Lavender has 30PV (personal volume).
OGV: OGV stands for ORGANIZATIONAL GROUP VOLUME. Your OGV is everyone in your team’s PV combined. Your OGV is what everyone in your downline has purchased in a single month.
PGV: PGV is your PERSONAL GROUP VOLUME. Your PGV consists of YOUR PV (personal volume) PLUS the OGV of the LEGS under you that are below a SILVER rank (10,000+OGV). For example: I have 300PV, my mom’s Leg has 2000 OGV, my sister’s leg has 4000 OGV, and my friend has 1000 OGV. My PGV would be 7300. For the sake of learning right now, your PGV will always match your OGV until you become a SILVER rank in Young Living (we’ll talk more about that later).
If you're ready to learn more, here are some additional terms & definitions: http://bit.ly/1R2JOtG. These will not be applicable until we get into the compensation plan in a few days.
Any questions? Comment below!
Welcome to DAY 2 of 29 Days of the Young Living Business Series. Each day in February, I'll post a business tip to help you get started sharing these amazing products and growing your business.
DAY 2: IMPORTANCE OF ESSENTIAL REWARDS
Essential Rewards is an INCREDIBLE autoship program. Young Living REWARDS you for buying products from them, products you use on daily basis.
Imagine going to the grocery store and picking up toothpaste, cleaner, supplements, juice, shampoo, dish soap, lotion, etc. and then getting 10-20% of what you spent, back in reward points. ON TOP of that, Young Living gives you free product when you spend a certain amount! That's LOTS of free product!
Essential Rewards allows you to TRANSFER BUY from harmful chemical products, to toxin-free, oil-infused, products that are safe for everyone in your family. Example: that antibacterial chemical-loaded hand soap you have next to your sink, switch to Thieves Foaming Hand Soap from YL instead.
What is it?
ER is an autoship program where you order a minimum of 50PV in Young Living products each month. You can change the products you order each month, change the day that you order them on, you can even skip a month if you need to. And—you can cancel at any time, if it is not for you. Each order you place will earn you 10-20% back in Reward Points. Reward points are equal to $1. AND you get reduced shipping, which is HUGE if you're a NingXia Red drinker like me (which you should be!).
Why is ER great for building a business?
In order to earn compensation from sharing the products, Young Living requires you to place an order of at least 100PV during the same calendar month. (We'll talk more about the compensation plan in a couple days.) Essential Rewards is a guaranteed way to make sure you earn your biggest paycheck each month. You can earn certain bonuses by just placing an order of 50PV during the month, but for full commission, you want to make sure your order is at least 100 PV. Essential Rewards guarantees this, AND rewards you for your purchase. Also, having friends and family hop on your essential rewards order will allow you to earn more points for items you're buying for them at wholesale cost. It's a win-win.
RAISE YOUR HAND IN THE COMMENTS BELOW if you're ALREADY on Essential Rewards!
Congrats - you are ONE STEP further into growing your YL biz!
25 year old entrepreneur, veggie, essential oil enthusiast, wellness stylist, graphic designer/marketing pro who is enthralled by adventure and opportunity.